If you want to lose weight or increase your fitness, you usually find a personal trainer to reach your goals. It’s the same with managing your cash flow. Here at Accrue Financial Group we can create a cash flow management program to help you stay on track to reach your financial goals.
Just like achieving a physical goal, managing and tracking your income and personal expenses is the key to creating lasting wealth. Our coaching and advice will help you understand and manage your current cash flow, so you can plan together and save for the future. We offer you coaching and advice in achieving your financial goals by relying on accurate information about your lifestyle and personal cash flow. Whether you’re saving for a house deposit, a wedding or a new addition to the family, Accrue Financial Group can help keep you on track to achieving your goals.
Coaching and Advice
Our process covers the following steps:
- Helping you to reach your cash flow goals and timeframes in achieving them
- Things to consider is your financial situation, as well as your investments and insurance. · Understanding your cash flow to identify the savings, and avoid the dreaded cash flow shortfalls. ·
- Tracking your personal cash flow with our Moneysoft program, an interactive online accounting program to see what you spend your money on to keep you on track towards your goals. ·
- Producing a monthly report for your review to measure how much you save every month and to balance your current and future lifestyle with reference to your planned budget. ·
- A Quarterly Meeting over the phone or Skype to ensure you are tracking to cash flow budget and to provide you with our helpful coaching tips to identify any other opportunities to save. ·
- An Annual Review to assess your past 12 months and to reassess your current goals and potentially create future goals.
We encourage you to find out more about our training program and service in helping you plan a personal budget tailored to your specific goals and lifestyle by calling us on (07) 3359 3359 or sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org